Congratulations to Team GLASA’s 2017 Marathon Runners
Thank you for raising over $60,000 to support sport programming
for people with a physical or visual disability, including injured military!!!
Join Team GLASA in 2018
NEW THIS YEAR:
GLASA will cover the Bank of America Chicago Marathon registration fee
for all charity runners (a $195 value)! Here are more great incentives:
Incentives for Joining Team GLASA:
- The lowest allowable fundraising minimum
- Team GLASA Tech T-Shirt
- Race Day Hospitality at the Hilton Chicago Hotel
- Easy Gear Check
- Continental Breakfast
- Race Day Massage
- Open to Your Family
- Cheer Tents on Charity Mile
- Additional GLASA Apparel
- Free CARA Membership and Training Program
- Online Fundraising Page and Guidance
- Fundraising Incentives
- Free Entry to the Twilight 5k
- Free Entry to CARA 20-miler
- Team Social Events
- Opportunities to meet GLASA athletes
- The satisfaction of making a difference for individuals with physical and visual disabilities.
Here are the three ways to join Team GLASA:
1. CHARITY GUARANTEED ENTRY
(Charity runners raise money for a great cause while securing their slot to run in the Chicago Marathon.)
Applications for guaranteed charity entries will be available from October 25 through the drawing period which ends November 29, 2017. To apply for one of GLASA’s guaranteed entries, first register with GLASA who will then provide a unique URL to secure a spot in the Chicago Marathon.
The minimum fundraising commitment for a guaranteed entry is $1200 and we pay your entry fee ($195 value.)
2. LEGACY FINISHERS, TIME QUALIFIERS AND 2017 DEFERMENT RUNNERS
Already have a guaranteed entry? Join Team GLASA and receive all the great incentives.
Suggested fundraising amount is $500.
3. POST-CLOSE CHARITY GUARANTEED ENTRY
A very limited number of applications for post-close guaranteed entries (those NOT selected through the random drawing) will be available for charity program runners. These entries are available after the drawing period closes until May 22, 2018. To register with a post-close guaranteed entry, you must use a unique URL, which is only available after contacting GLASA. See below for all of the great incentives that GLASA offers to our charity runners.
The minimum fundraising commitment for a post-close guaranteed entry is $1,700 and we pay your entry fee (a $195 value).
For more information about the Bank of America Chicago Marathon fundraising program, contact: